I have over 20 years experience managing a range of marketing projects, campaigns and activities including social media, marketing plans and strategy development, direct marketing, copywriting, event management and market research. Coming from the corporate world, I have worked for a variety of companies including the Commonwealth Bank, Microsoft and AMP.
In addition to experience, I have the following qualifications
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Masters of Business in Marketing (distinction level)
- Australian Direct Marketing Association Certificate (high distinction level)
- The Australian Direct Marketing Association Certificate in Online
Marketing (graduated first with a distinction)
- Hootsuite Certification in Social Media Marketing
- Certified in Google Adwords and Google Analytics
- Presented at FILEX 2017
I also have the following fitness qualifications:
- Certificate III in Group Fitness
- Certificate IV in Personal Training
- Les Mills BodyPump AIM 1 Certified
- Les Mills BodyAttack AIM 1 Certified
- Les Mills RPM AIM 1 Certified
- Senior First Aid Certificate
- Registered professional with Fitness Australia
Areas I can help you with:
I have over 20 years experience as a group fitness instructor and a personal trainer. I have taught at over 20 gyms in Sydney, I manage my own fitness business, and I have a thorough knowledge of the ins and outs of the industry.
I have competed in many sports as well making the tennis state finals as a junior and playing tennis on a competition and Interdistrict level. I also won many state competitions in physical culture (a form of ballet, jazz, aerobics and dance).