I have over ten years experience as a group fitness instructor and a personal trainer. I have taught at over 20 gyms in Sydney, I manage my own personal training business, Good2Grand Personal Training, and I have a thorough knowledge of the ins and outs of the industry.
Over the years I have played many sports as well as making the tennis state final as a junior and playing tennis on a competition and Interdistrict level. I won many state competitions in physical culture (a form of ballet, jazz, aerobics and dance) during high school.
I also have the following fitness qualifications:
- Certificate III in Group Fitness
- Certificate IV in Personal Training
- Les Mills BodyPump AIM 1 Certified
- Les Mills BodyAttack AIM 1 Certified
- Les Mills RPM AIM 1 Certified
- Senior First Aid Certificate
- Registered professional with Fitness Australia
Fitness has always played an important part in my life and I have always believed your body, health and fitness is the most important thing in any person’s life.